I know im not the first one achieving it, but Im defo one of first to brag about it :P
Devout ;)
Started by Henryk_Batuta [1563474] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Shit i had someone else pay for mine so ill brag all day about it! ;)
good one! xD R+
Shout
Shout
Let it all out
Tell the whole forum, that you're devout
Come on
I'm talking to you
Come on.
Shout
Let it all out
Tell the whole forum, that you're devout
Come on
I'm talking to you
Come on.