Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple event notifications on Android

Started by EngerWaffle [1691995] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
EngerWaffle [1691995]
Android app v0.2.13
----


Hello!

I'm getting 2x the push notifications. Is just me? I re install the app and tried in another phone, same thing.

It only is this way with events. Cooldown notifications for example are just fine.


So if I get a drug pack, I have 1 notification on the site but on Android it gets like this:

Symbiotic has supplied you with a Drug Pack.
Symbiotic has supplied you with a Drug Pack.

on the status bar.
Stewie [1494547]
Passing to Vadim for checking.



Edited the title of your bug report for clarity and added app version to the top of your report.
EngerWaffle [1691995]
Bump.

This has been around for a long time and continues to happen. I have even changed my cell phone and the double notifications - they have even become triple in some circumstances- still arrive.
vadimto [1979277] Admin Staff
We updated our app to the new native version. Please update app to the latest version 1.0.9. This thread will be closed. Thanks!