Hey, I’m selling classified advert placements and banner placements in torn times for a reduced price each, you can pay for multiple in advance or pay after service. To acquire my services please chat me if I’m online or mail me if I’m not. Make sure not to send me money if I’m offline:)
Pls do drop your reviews down here
really good and fast no scam and way cheaper than normal price
im also hiring : hiring for my new sweet shop 30k for total of 1k stats dm me rn also buying losses beers bricks and donator pack dm me
Trustworthy, was quick and did what I wanted. 5/5 Torn Stars
good deal, bump
Thanks for the service. Trustworthy :)
Trustworthy
Trustworthy, use the service!
Posted exactly as he said, and let's you see it in news before you pay, perfect business idea
If BitMappedIn said she's trustworthy, then She is trustworthy no matter what! xD
Bump~
thanks for making my banner it help me out thanks for the help stay awesome
Does good business, adding my recommendation.
Fast and easy.
He's a good guy he buys fast and doesn't mug me I recommend him for a future trades
Great ads... Fast and cheap.
very honest and great services for great price and is very friendly and i recommend this great service
Best ad-person ever. Hiring for daily
? Quick and professional. Highly recommended.
R+