Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tabbed Attacks

Started by Shandra [331146] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Shandra [331146] ×1

Shandra [331146]
I tabbed 3 attacks while preparing to chain. I made the first attack, completed the leave and then went to the next attack, and the tab flicked to the already completed attack.. This happened on 3 separate occasions. I did a crappy vid of it with my birds squawkin. https://youtu.be/A9kzVq9Gfdw

Mentions: Shandra [331146]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
This is a result of current polling system (something to change in future, however it's not a quick rebuild) - if you will have few tabs open and will finish an attack, others will be updated to the final screen too and polling will be stopped. However, you can still refresh the tab - userID will not be change in url.
WalkingTarget [2077507]
Don't have the tabs on the loaders, have the tabs on the profile page of each target.

Then when you've made the first hit, switch to the next profile, hit attack, repeat.
Shandra [331146]
Has something changed with the system? I have tabbed my targets in this manner since it was changed that we were able to tab. I mean the original issue of it changing all of my targets tabbed to the one that was just defeated.