bump
Additions to recent company changes
Started by Muthannnaa [2150016] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Besides a person going on vacation things do happen in real life that can prevent people from logging on for a day or two , or some times even longer. Such as a natural disaster .So with the new changes made to companies , I do think something should be implemented , so that companies aren't as affected by because an employee goes inactive because of a vacation or some problem in real life .
bump
great suggestion, bump
bump
Bump
bump
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Strangely didn’t see this thread before. It’s kinda interesting. I like the idea but suspect it’s going to require a lot of work for a small benefit to directors.
Cant wait to see what El Cheddo says about it though! Best of luck :).
Cant wait to see what El Cheddo says about it though! Best of luck :).
I like the idea, but this seems incredibly complicated and over-engineered, and a logistical nightmare for directors to figure out intuitively without an entirely new 'Holiday panel' - something only required in niche circumstances (certainly not worth adding). Even the simplified versions of this idea add quite a bit of noise / confusion to something which really shouldn't be needed in the first place.
I'd have thought we could do something simpler, like indicating employees which are going inactive with an icon, or some kind of colour change to their effectiveness icons - so at least there's easy identification?
I'd have thought we could do something simpler, like indicating employees which are going inactive with an icon, or some kind of colour change to their effectiveness icons - so at least there's easy identification?