I didn’t receive any mission tokens when I finished them, also and I’m assuming there are more missions after and it seems to be bugged with the letter telling me I completed all of them
Tutorial missions bugged out
Started by ChiefLigum [1881322] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
This would be for Pavel.
The tutorial missions should give you a total of 25 mission credits I believe, but it's likely due to your game age.
The tutorial missions should give you a total of 25 mission credits I believe, but it's likely due to your game age.
That’s what I figured too honestly, but it gave me nothing lol do I message Pavel? Or will they take care of it ?
Looks like you have an old style tutorial - the one that was before new missions were released. That missions don't have any linked rewards. I will assign this to Ched, however I not sure, that we can do anything here.
I mean if at all at least get the missions gone maybe? So that I can do other ones?
Thank you for resolving my issues quickly! You guys are awesome!