You both are literally the scum of Torn. Get off Raviie’s achievement thread.
1b stats!
Started by Raviie [1371879] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You are the one making this all about you. #seflsh.
Anyway I am out. I have received too many warnings latetly.
Congrats Raviee. You the man bro.
Anyway I am out. I have received too many warnings latetly.
Congrats Raviee. You the man bro.
Shut up you toxic dumpster dog. You seek attention in a thread, get the wrong type of attention then run off crying. You can't have your cake and gobble it up
Peace
Peace
Amen brother. I gotta learn to be the bigger man and walk away from her shite
Peace
Peace
I KNOW she is going to come in here and post some dumb shit again and make it all about herself.
Hey, can we keep this on topic please? This thread isn't about kelsie, it's about raviie, so knock it off.
CONGRATS RAVIIE you'll be smackin Dude around in no time.
now can everyone else that hijacked this thread kindly stfu
now can everyone else that hijacked this thread kindly stfu
I might come out and troll people. But I try to only do it in general.
Ignore bitch 1 and bitch 2.
Congrats on hitting 1b bud!
Ignore bitch 1 and bitch 2.
Congrats on hitting 1b bud!
Absolutely no one asked for your life story
Peace
Peace
and the discussion is? i got 1b total in just 150 days
did you mean 1k sweetie?
Money on hand: $0
Strength: 376
Speed: 373
Dexterity: 12
Defense: 373
Total:1,135
Money on hand: $0
Strength: 376
Speed: 373
Dexterity: 12
Defense: 373
Total:1,135
no sharing personal details
No impersonation staff.
yeah hollow stop impersonating staff
V nice and balanced, son, keep it up. Dex is for babies
Peace
Peace
Congrats Raviie.
Next stop: Over taking Kelsie in stats.
Next stop: Over taking Kelsie in stats.
i have plans to sabotage her and overtake her in stats >.>