So I was thinking that it would be neat to have BattleBots in torn it would cost 100 points and you would unlock a new shop to buy armor and weapons for points that you would get from tournaments. There would be a primary and secondary weapon the primary would be a close-range weapon with high damage and the secondary would be a medium ranged weapon like a flamethrower with low damage but does something special like with the flamethrower it will heat up the armor and weakened it by 15%.
I am completely open to criticism. Please tell me your ideas and what you do and don't like about mine.
We have something like that already, I think it's called attacking
.
I feel like it wouldn't appeal to a big enough audience. Personally, I wouldn't be interested. Racing already fills the need for me.
Suggestions
--->
Doesn't sound like a bad idea, somewhat alternative to dogs?
I love BattleBots. I love Torn.
But I don't see how to add fighting robots to Torn without a crime angle, and that gets ugly quick.
Kind of feel like it would just be another racetrack with a different skin. Buy a bot, use the preset optimal upgrade tree once its figured out. grind battles to fully upgrade to "class A" then be done. we might as well just revamp races by adding more cars, upgrades, tracks.
I get that but I think that you would fight people that where your level for BattleBots in the tournaments so it is fair no classes
so you would be grouped with other people of similar skill? that is a class system with a different name. Except using battle stats (or level?) instead of driver skill. I think the racing class system is pretty fair.
Moved to Suggestions for being a suggestion.