Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Help!!!

Started by RoseyJay [2357314] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 304 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
25
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

RoseyJay [2357314]
Sent an application like 2 weeks ago.
Haven't been accepted but I'm unable to join any others because I've already ttied .
How do you delete a faction request?
Jumali-Bocorz [2196569]
Why can't we have a link to cancel faction or company application in proper page? Like... eh... factions and jobs page...
Instead of Settings -> Management
ChefMutzy [2196015]
It has 125 upvotes .. I thought they are supposed to look at things with at least 100. It doesn't seem like they look at the stuff that gets upvotes