Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stranger Things [finished]

Started by Bdgr [865118] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Bdgr [865118]
Hadn't really touched photoshop for a couple of years and I got a sudden burst of inspiration. In hindsight, I wish I used higher quality stocks but I enjoyed re-learning a bunch of different techniques. Feel free to evaluate, or bid if you would like them. Highest bidders on the 2nd September can have them! If I receive no bids, I'm happy to give them away for free. Cheers!

#1 - Eleven
[image: i.imgur.com]
Bid - $2 mil
Bidder - The_KamilWeasel

#2 - Dusty-bun
[image: i.imgur.com]
Bid - N/A
Bidder - N/A



#3 - Billy
[image: i.imgur.com]
Bid - N/A
Bidder - N/A