I have found a bug u cant put a precise number over 10000 in The pegy bank
Android App v0.2.13 issue
Started by Saraph [2358755] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I'm not quite sure what you mean.
What happens when you attempt to do this?
What happens when you attempt to do this?
Eather u give all ur money or do The amount u want to deposit in several attempts until u have The amount left that u want
Is it the same as has been reported in this thread?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16094730
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16094730
Mentions: Money Input Issue
Kinda but for The pegy bank
I believe it is related to the same problem with the money input boxes in the report I linked to, please add to the report I linked to.
Thanks.
Thanks.