Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double notifications - Android App

Started by Wamboozled [484539] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Wamboozled [484539]
Hey,

I made the change to Android when the announcement was made that iOS is no longer supported.

I'm getting double notifications pushed from my phone to my galaxy watch. Basically its one notification but it has repeated the same message underneath.

It appears this is an issue with the torn app itself maybe? I couldn't find any options in my phone which would be causing this. If it makes any difference, I don't get any other double notifications with any other app.

Edit: I'm now getting repeated notifications pushed to my phone from the torn app

See pic

[image: i.ibb.co]
vadimto [1979277] Admin Staff
We updated our app to the new native version. Please update app to the latest version 1.0.9. This thread will be closed. Thanks!