23 replies · 404 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 15 likes · What I look for in a decent staff member I do not see in your posts, if you want to explore that option then the trolling and spamming isn't going to get you far. There's no discussion here.
Pastatute[1905720]
· 10 likes · Youre a shitty troll and a bad person
Since I started TORN I've always wanted to hold a position of authority in the form of acquiring staff membership. I think I'd make a good staff member but that's just mine and a lot of others' opinion. As a wise man once said: Empires weren't built in a day so be patient with yourself.-Amran123.
Discussion topic: What do you look for in a good staff member?
What I look for in a decent staff member I do not see in your posts, if you want to explore that option then the trolling and spamming isn't going to get you far. There's no discussion here.
Staff are representative of the game. You're expected to hold a certain restraint and some modicum of professionalism. Your displays in global, some of which violate the rules, show that this is not an ability you have at this time.
Why —— when repeatedly asked to not be a dick when telling people to add their Id to the bot you repeatedly IGNORE other staff and just go and do whatever you want.. and be a dick.
this sets the example of what you would do in torn... I mean hell you can’t follow discord staff what makes you think you’d follow other torn staff and work together ???
In TORN, only the elite are chosen to become staff whilst in discord any uncouth and disrespectful individual can become staff. I only respect those who deserve it. I won't respect or adhere to any useless people. As a wise man once said: If the blind lead the ill-informed, both shall trip to their deaths-Amran123.