Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marry me?

Started by Nicc_ [2366178] on in Properties.

31 replies · 542 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nicc_ [2366178] ×1

Nicc_ [2366178]
Im looking for someone to grow and share with me, I play daily and love to chat :)
Pm me if this sounds like you

Nic x
Nicc_ [2366178]
Lol I dont need anyone taking the piss. I signed up yesterday and im literally addicted so yeah i got hella time to waste an il be playing this DAILY just like I play my other games daily. Anyways you guys have a good day while I keep tryin 😊
Monk [2271278]
If you want a spouse go ask in trade chator go to the personals section in the papers, talk to players like you in New Players Chat :)
General Discussion isn't the place for this

Billie x
ChefMutzy [2196015]
He's right.. GD will eat you alive for asking things like that. Being new... Try and use the personals.. and or new player chat. Hopefully you can find something there. Good luck. Welcome to torn
hemi [2165616]
You sound like promising.

Welcome to the torn.

Plz hope everything find u corekly.

I make sugest that good spouse not find in forum but in playing game for time and finding friend which suit for you! Best luck!