No wonder Krastina keeps you around!
Marry me?
Started by Nicc_ [2366178] on in Properties.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I would never encourage anyone to take a backwards step.
*pants dropping intensifies*
Woooooòoooow why wouldn't anyone wanna marry you my darling.
I had an extremely pleasant conversation with Krastinov awhile back and kind of fell in love with him. He was so friendly and nice in answering questions and giving advice to me. No one tell him I have a crush, ok?
I love Krasti too! He knows it though. He’s one of those awesome people who doesn’t take all the adoration bestowed on him for granted. He is kind and heartfelt to anyone who isn’t a complete knucklehead.
I didn't want him to think I was some weirdo fangirl stalker. But yeah, he is really nice and I'm totally in love with him.
Maybe he's a restart/multi ?
LOL... it's a multi.
Moved to properties
I 😠to play 👀