Hi All,
**First, If this is supposed to be in a separate section of the forums, I'm sorry.
I need some help. I am not great when in comes to computer, or anything too technical if I am honest. My problem is as follows:
I am looking to start actively trading, to make this my primary method of income, and would very much like to have an automatically updating trading thread for everything that I would be buying and selling. Essentially, I would like it to be able to track the current selling price of an item and and it generate a price that I would buy it at based on a desired % or set amount of profit I would like to make. For example, If Xanax is selling at 840k and I want to make 2.5% (21k) profit when I come to sell, I would like it to auto list the buying price at 819k and adjust accordingly should the price rise or fall.
The issue is that I have no idea how this would be possible. So my questions to all you smart people out there are:
1) Is having some like this possible?
2) What would be the best way to implement something like this (for me, given I have basically no knowledge of things like this)?
3) Are there people that you could recommend to reach out to in Torn who would be able to help me getting this up and running and teaching me how to add, remove and edit the content?
If having something list this is not possible, what alternatives are there?
I am trying to get away from having to go to the item market for every single item I am looking to buy and making an offer accordingly. Cutting this part of my trading out would save both me and any of my customers a great deal of time by having the current buying price as it constantly shows a competitive price.
Thank you,
Nik.
**First, If this is supposed to be in a separate section of the forums, I'm sorry.
I need some help. I am not great when in comes to computer, or anything too technical if I am honest. My problem is as follows:
I am looking to start actively trading, to make this my primary method of income, and would very much like to have an automatically updating trading thread for everything that I would be buying and selling. Essentially, I would like it to be able to track the current selling price of an item and and it generate a price that I would buy it at based on a desired % or set amount of profit I would like to make. For example, If Xanax is selling at 840k and I want to make 2.5% (21k) profit when I come to sell, I would like it to auto list the buying price at 819k and adjust accordingly should the price rise or fall.
The issue is that I have no idea how this would be possible. So my questions to all you smart people out there are:
1) Is having some like this possible?
2) What would be the best way to implement something like this (for me, given I have basically no knowledge of things like this)?
3) Are there people that you could recommend to reach out to in Torn who would be able to help me getting this up and running and teaching me how to add, remove and edit the content?
If having something list this is not possible, what alternatives are there?
I am trying to get away from having to go to the item market for every single item I am looking to buy and making an offer accordingly. Cutting this part of my trading out would save both me and any of my customers a great deal of time by having the current buying price as it constantly shows a competitive price.
Thank you,
Nik.