If you want limited edition Bob Ross hair combs just hit me up, don't worry there free I will be giving them out tomorrow, but I will be giving out a limited supply.
bob ross
Started by B0BR0SS [2243898] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- rainbowsaurus [1884204]
· 2 likes ·
this sounds like the thing i never knew i always wanted - Mr__K [2349554]
· 2 likes ·
ill use mine as i am painting my happy tree. - Qwegie [2257562]
· 2 likes ·
afro comb eh? seems like i could do with one of those, also daisy dartboards are great played a game one one before.
Mentioned in this thread
B0BR0SS [2243898] ×2
this sounds like the thing i never knew i always wanted
Yeah sure its free why not send me ten!
what bob ross! the bob!!!
I would love a Bob Ross hair comb. Thanks so much!
I will send you a Daisy dart board in return. :)
I will send you a Daisy dart board in return. :)
Are you giving away regular afro combs?
Is this a roleplay thing?
Is this a roleplay thing?
lol yeah Im just givin some afro combs
I’ll take a hair comb
I'll take one, thank you!
one for me ;)
ill use mine as i am painting my happy tree.
Count me in
Yes, please.
I need that for my beaty little happy trees !!! Crossing Fingers
afro comb eh? seems like i could do with one of those, also daisy dartboards are great played a game one one before.
Yes please
mee too
I will be giving the combs after my trip
PLEASE count me in!
I NEED EM!!!