I can get city but can't do anything. Firefox. regular computer. have never taken screenshots and don't really know how.
city
Started by alterviolet [1853402] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Please get a screenshot so I can see what you mean.
See here on how to do this: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16000720&b=0
Thanks.
See here on how to do this: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16000720&b=0
Thanks.
Mentions: Adding screenshots to your bug report
alt print screen will not work.
All Alt + Prt Sc does is copy the screenshot to your clipboard. There is no indication of this happening. If you go to here https://snipboard.io/ after doing that, and press Ctrl + V, it should upload the screenshot for you.
It say I have to sign up or log in for snipboard.. so do I do both in order to use?
You just need to follow the instructions provided, there is no requirement to create an account.
1. Click on the window you want to capture.
2. Press Alt + Print Screen.
3. Click back on this webpage. (https://snipboard.io/)
4. Press Ctrl + V to upload the image.
1. Click on the window you want to capture.
2. Press Alt + Print Screen.
3. Click back on this webpage. (https://snipboard.io/)
4. Press Ctrl + V to upload the image.
On my computer I use the windows button+prt sc
You can also install the Lightshot plugin. It doesn't require an account. You can upload your screenshot anonymously and link the page.
Firefox plugin
Firefox plugin
snipboard is reading the shot...forever! wil try firefox
In meantime, here is some info which will not show on screenshot: Have to click twice to access city; only the plus sign above arrows is highlighted (arrows are not) Map size is normal. I can click on plus sign. First click on city makes links accessible, Then a click on plus sign makes it so I can't use links.
This is not a torn bug. I can use city now. Did nothing to computer. Perhaps avast caught something.
Closing report then!
If the problem reoccurs feel free to create a new report — hopefully with screenshots that time!
Thanks.
If the problem reoccurs feel free to create a new report — hopefully with screenshots that time!
Thanks.