Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite Rifle platform

Started by OperatorSquires [2367768] on in Hobbies & Interests.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
OperatorSquires [2367768]
Hiya! Just a newbie here tryna see if there are any fellow gun nuts on here lol


Just curious what style of rifle you prefer or are fond of, and what builds you like to run!

(Please, lets not make this political of why we need guns or not that happened last time)





I like most rifles of the M4 Platform, specifically the M416. Just such a smooth rifle, little recoil, great reliability along with a rate of fire.


I like to run a EOtech magnifier combo, just because it's great for both CQB and ranged fighting. Flashlight, and an angled grip. I prefer the angled, but obv that is up to preference. I'd run a suppressor, but thats illegal lol




I do love me a AKM tho those are always nice.
snowbeast [2173158] Moderator Official
I like the Galil/LM5/R5 platform.

I find a lot of AR's are just a holder for as many attachments as possible.
I like something simple so if something goes wrong it is a quick fix.