Any runners out there? Endurance runners? Ultra runners?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Used to love running. Long distance trail. 37 now, 90 year old knees. I'd rather walk nowadays.
I sprint at 23 kilometres an hour
Would love to get back into it. At one point in my life I was running about 3.5 miles a day. Soon after I started working a job that required me to be on my feet all day. My legs just couldn’t handle it after that.
I would love to get back into it.
I would love to get back into it.