Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DELETE

Started by LilFoil [2224594] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
LilFoil [2224594]
I, LilYachty, am an up and coming trader who just wants to make a name for himself in this fantastic game. I don't believe in scamming players and like helping new players when I can. I am currently in the market for cheaper items. all donations, purchases, reviews and upvotes are appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day!


I am currently buying all items up to 1 million each, including but not limited to:

Candy
Beer
Bricks
Xanax
Lsd
Plushies
Masks
Cars
Clothing
Weapons

And so much more!
LilFoil [2224594]
===============BUYING================++++BULK PLUSHIES, AND ALCOHOL++++ ===================================== https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=10&t=16095845&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19522730 1* Company hiring abyone with 500+ in one or more stats!!! Get nerve with your job points! find more good items in the city! ROTATIONAL TRAINS! APPLY NOW! https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=80493