Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dream team.

Started by OperatorSquires [2367768] on in General Non-related.

21 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

OperatorSquires [2367768]
If you could take one character from a video game, One character from a movie, and one person from real life in order to survive the zombie apocalypse, who would you bring?



(Please don't be boring and say doomguy.)
DrZed [237786]
I am thinking about it. Though you just said from a movie. If you said from a TV show I would definitely not want Rick Grimes.
DrZed [237786]
For right now unless I think more about it For video game Character, probably Samus in her armour fully upgraded. There is so much weaponry she has and her suit can replenish it's energy from the life force of things it shoots. Well that is how I interpreted the purple energy orbs for energy. So she can not be bit and she can do a lot of killing.

Now for character can it be anyone from a movie? So I could have Godzilla if I wanted to, though Godzilla could step on me. but could stop zombie hordes. If I can not have Godzilla and that was more a silly choice I will say Duncan Macleod. Yeah he was in one of the movies in the theaters then an awful made for TV movie to end the whole highlander story. Because having an immortal that will not die unless their head is chopped off would be handy against zombies. Also his centuries of knowledge and all of the knowledge he got from other immortals from the quickening would help a lot with survival . Also if he got bit he would not turn into a zombie I would be hoping. For a real person one would want a survivalist wait that may mean something else. Though someone that knows a lot about what is edible, and what is not, and how to find water or filter it. So probably Bear Grylis Also he has military training so would know a lot about weapons if we come across any.

Though then they will probably all look at me and say and what do you bring to the table you are just slowing us down.
Quilogy [2083745]
Easy. I would take Robocop (Peter Weller), the dude who rolled the ball around in Katamari Damacy, and Flava Flav from Public Enemy.

You bring Robocop, because he has badass cyborg abilities, is probably immune to zombie bites, and has some great one-liners to drop whenever he does something cool.

You bring the guy with the ball because he can just roll around a bit until it constricts the entire galaxy. No zombie can front on that.

Finally, you bring Flava Flav because an operation like that needs a hype man. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, boyeeeeee!
Angel_Dust [1966907]
Movie/TV: Optimus Prime (can't zombify a robot)
Video Game: Mewtwo (powerful telekinesis)
Real life: Al Capone (for shooting and smuggling skills)

Myself, I'm not much of a fighter irl so I'd likely fill the medic role.
DrZed [237786]
Well what type of zombies are they like Resident Evil like zombies where there are zombie dogs and plants and mutated zombie monsters. If so I would want some sort of witch,
J-bear [1927644]
Video game - Spartan erm whatever his name from Halo
Movie - Tough choice but I decided with Batman cause well he's batman!!!
RL - A buddy cause you always need a friend with you haha and someone to watch out for ... and they watch out for you

EDIT: Why are people saying myself lol .. like I auto assumed it's you plus 3.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Movie - Ash for obvious reasons...

Game - guy from Halo. Suit stops zombie bites...

Real life - Elon Musk. Man has shit load of money. Real life Tony Stark. Let's respect a man that launches his old car into space for shits and giggles...
KeijiShibusawa [1207271]
I'd bring the following people:

Emperor Vitiate
Sauron
The woman I love

The Emperor and Sauron are traitorous and much more powerful than me but I'll assume that they are only my pawns for this zombie apocalypse.

My powers and abilities
Commanding 2 fictitious super villains
f**king a woman, producing army quickly
A few punches and kicks
Using a desert eagle and sniper rifle
Invisibility with Sauron's ring
Excellent strategy/planning

The Emperor has the following powers and abilities:
Lightning both short and long range
Lightning barrier for self and companions
Resurrection
Clones
Dark Heal up to 8 people simultaneously
Overload can knock sea of zombies back several metres
Speed
Mind dominate (probably not very useful in zombie apocalypse)

Sauron has the following powers and abilities
Mind domination (probably not very useful in zombie apocalypse)
Eye shaped fire he can incinerate or crush with
Mace with enough force to catapult enemies back
Immortal and invincible as long as the master ring survives

Girlfriend has the following powers and abilities
Sucks dick, boosts motivation and reduces life stress
Factory for soldier production

TEAM FORMATION

Primary attacker
Sauron

Command in the centre
Me

Sniper
Me

Next to me civilization factory
GF

Bodyguard multi cloned around command
Vitiate