100 thumbs. Can you do it?!
Faction Load Outs
Started by Wiz [1669519] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bump!
Great idear r+
Up devs!
Bing
You got the 100 votes, Wiz!
Nothing wrong with a couple more. How long does it take for a response J?
You need to go post it in the Bug forum. Check the post there about suggestions.
It's worth keeping in mind that changing your faction's load-out is meant to be pretty time intensive. The intention was never to allow factions to quickly change to whatever bonuses suit them at any point in time, really they were meant to be pretty much permanent.
I think you're underestimating how deep and complex such a system like this would be.
The amount of work this would take, the extra noise it'd add to the faction trees page, and the challenge of managing unsetting upgrades being automatically replaced with other upgrades, the amount of bugs & confusion this would create .... it does not seem worth it.
There's already a plan to be able to instantly fill an entire branch (by setting the highest one). I think that will more than suffice.
I think you're underestimating how deep and complex such a system like this would be.
The amount of work this would take, the extra noise it'd add to the faction trees page, and the challenge of managing unsetting upgrades being automatically replaced with other upgrades, the amount of bugs & confusion this would create .... it does not seem worth it.
There's already a plan to be able to instantly fill an entire branch (by setting the highest one). I think that will more than suffice.
So in my original post I mentioned the 100 hour reset time and it may have come across like I wanted it removed but I don't, I fully understand the 'permanent' feature of trees. Just to clarify that comment.
On the flip of that, being able to set the highest possible upgrade for instance 22+ nerve instead of clicking 22 times just being able to click once is a really good compromise and as a leader of a faction I would be happy with that result.
Thanks for the reply!
On the flip of that, being able to set the highest possible upgrade for instance 22+ nerve instead of clicking 22 times just being able to click once is a really good compromise and as a leader of a faction I would be happy with that result.
Thanks for the reply!
Arse kisser