Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ICYSPARTAN HEALS

Started by IcySpartan [303454] on in Trading Post.

16 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
IcySpartan [303454]
Hello! I'm a new healer. I'll always do my best to provide a great service. Fast reliable. Dependable. No matter the time. No matter the amount. I got your back. Always. You can count on me. A Spartan will never fail.

**Prices are 1 Xanax or 900k**
Deal and negotiations can be made on bulk :) pm me!
Gypsy [2277643]
Rockstar reviver. Very responsive to specific requests anand great communication throughout service period.
10/10 will hire again