Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PLS GRAVE

Started by Zaddy [2072427] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 315 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Zaddy [2072427] ×1 Monk [2271278] ×1

Zaddy [2072427]
HOW IT WORKS
  • SEND EISGOOD AN ENERGY CAN[IT HAS TO BE THE NEW ONE]ANY TYPE WILL DO
THE NUMBER OF CANS YOU SEND DETERMINES THE NUMBER OF TICKETS YOU GET,YOUR TICKETS WILL BE RECORDED ON A SPREADSHEET
YOU CAN EITHER PICK THE 3 DIGIT NUMBER[SAME AS TICKET]THAT YOU WANT OR I'LL GENERATE IT WITH GOOGLE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR
THE WINNER WILL THEN BE DECIDED BY GOOGLE RANDOM NUMVER GENERATOR AND THE LOTTERY WILL DRAW EVERY TWO DAYS
RANDOM PARTICIPANTS WILL BE GIVEN RANDOM GIFTS OR OLD CANS



CURRENT POT ; 24 CANS
Monk [2271278]
I posted in trade that this was a scam, because... well... you know. This was at the end of my regular #billiebuys advert:
Do NOT trust Eisgood!

Eisgood then proceeded to DM me and tell me that I am the reason that he was about to kill himself. I do not take being accused of the reason behind a possible suicide very lightly, and so I thought it would be best to post the chat log to cover myself in case he decides to try something.

PS: right before this first message, he was talking about how he'd quit trading and why I was posting the aforementioned message in trade.

Eisgood: pls stop it it really isnt nice
Eisgood: im literary crying irl
Billie: What can I say? I don't want people to be scammed
Eisgood: im just 13 bro
Eisgood: and im tryna survive torn
Billie: Oh nice try
Eisgood: i get bullied in schoool
Eisgood: and now im biegn bullied here?
Eisgood: do u want all mt stuff
Billie: Hahaha
Eisgood: cos imma quit rn
Billie: If that's true, then I'm very sorry
Billie: And I sincerely hope you find a way to stop being bullied irl.
Billie: I'm hardly bullying you as well :D I'm calling you out for a scam
Eisgood: bro.....
Billie: Anyways, if you wanna send me things, go ahead
Eisgood: pls stop saying that
Eisgood: im so close to a knife
Billie: Okay.
Billie: That is enough.
Billie: That is not something to lie about.
Eisgood: im not kidding bro
Billie: Then look up the suicide helpline in your country, call them up, and talk it out
Eisgood: thanks for letting mr know that im useless
Billie: Do not involve me in this, you're being manipulative and ridiculous
Billie: Goodbye
Eisgood: and im not worth beign alive
Eisgood: thanks
Eisgood: imma just qoute you in my diary
Eisgood: goodbye
Billie: Good job being manipulative and scummy
Eisgood: wow
Eisgood: bro pls stop
Billie: What is it you want from this conversation then?
Eisgood: im begging you
Billie: What do you want?
Eisgood: im litterary gonna do it if you dont stop
Billie: Okay, no worries
Billie: Bye

I then blocked him.

Cheers, Billie

Mentions: Monk [2271278] · Zaddy [2072427]

GazeWithin [2010003]
I mean, if someone is going to use suicide as a weapon, it does not matter if they are a scammer or not. They are just a scummy person. Also pretty sure this is a scam. Already commented on his old e-can competition post about it.
Toes [2095421]
How this scam works:
1) gullible ppl send cans. lets say 20 ppl sent cans.
2) he will update in thread that he has received 15 cans. ppl wont know who all have sent cans so they will believe
3) he will take 3 random names and say they have won. "random" names might be his friends or multis through whom he is receiving kickbacks
4) all 3 get 5 cans each. they have to pay 1 can to him as kickback.

so he gives away 12 cans total out of 20 cans recieved. Means he scams 8 cans as a middleman. seeing that ppl are winning, for the next round, he will post that he has recieved 30 cans whereas he receives 50. stops taking kickbacks and scams 20 cans this time.

to be transparent, he should mention how many cans he will take from the pot and which id is sending how many cans to him.