Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Twisted Fire Starter

Started by evanarmagast [512496] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
evanarmagast [512496]
I did it. 10k arsons. Another crime merit down. All’s left is thefts. Then busts. Then I won’t know what to do with myself. I’m already having an identity crisis.

also worth mentioning that I hit 25k med items used during this. I now have blank spaces on my upcoming merits section and it fills me with determination.