I have been noticing a lot lately that the attacking system seems to be very unbalanced. Take for today a perfect example. I attacked the following inactive player through a mission, cmlchickie [430138]. They have been inactive for the past 2110 days while I have been active and training the entire time. How is it possible for me to lose to someone that is 176 days younger than me in Torn time, only a level 72 (i'm a level 81), and them being inactive for 5.78 years able to have enough stats to beat me when I train everyday with bonus'. Its not like their weaponry is better or i lacked armor. Please take a further look into these issues. I have noticed it while attacking others as well that have long periods of in-activeness.
They have better stats actually. And they also have a high focus on speed and dex, however very low defence - that's one of the typical builds in the past days.
Name: dmb2427 [352935] Level: 81 You managed to get the following results: Money on hand: $593,234 Strength: N/A Speed: N/A Dexterity: 245,253,085 Defense: 250,254,298 Total: 947,394,129