Like in Russian Roulette and the race track you can set one so only select players can join I would like one for the bazaar (the lack of this system really is the raison that I don't have one)
Bazaar password
Started by Bodowntown [2271963] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Am I understanding you correctly? This would result in a selling only to a select set of buyers?
Why do you need this? Just trade them then?
literally this lol
I'll like this because there uave been times when I've wanted to hold sales dor hust friends or repeat buyers
Of all the potential item market / bazaar updates, this seems the least desirable. Sorting / filtering by price or qty or item stats i get - keeping customers out I do not.
As others have stated, just use direct trades if you want a preferred customer base. Or if someone buys a ton of your stuff from a regular bazaar, send them a free item or small TCD rebate.
As others have stated, just use direct trades if you want a preferred customer base. Or if someone buys a ton of your stuff from a regular bazaar, send them a free item or small TCD rebate.
++++++++
+---------------+
+----------------+
+---------------+
++++++++
+----+
+------+
+---------+
+------------+
+---------------+
+---------------+
+----------------+
+---------------+
++++++++
+----+
+------+
+---------+
+------------+
+---------------+
Lol I would imagine that this is a little unpopular lol indeed
But consider the event were soon having would it not be nice to have a armory in a sense for your team 24/7 lol sooner or later you have to sleep right:')
But consider the event were soon having would it not be nice to have a armory in a sense for your team 24/7 lol sooner or later you have to sleep right:')
I agree with you bodwntown
I'm going to bump lol I still think this has value a merchant for a specific faction contracts even.
(pay me ... a month I'll sell at ... for your faction)
(pay me ... a month I'll sell at ... for your faction)