Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty text

Started by RandomCC [2219650] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Stewie [1494547]
I'll pass this over to Joe.

As it is two separate areas, I'm not entirely sure where it would go to. I'm sure Joe will!


Thanks for the report!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Sanitation of certain characters needs to be quite strong on bounty reasons, but we can perhaps as Ivan to see if anything can be done. Perhaps, if certain characters are not allowed, we can adjust the input field so they cannot be entered / provide error message.