Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LSC 24m

Started by Rob_Snow [2177733] on in Stock Market.

242 replies · 5.47k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 243 / 243 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
243
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Rob_Snow [2177733]

Buying & Selling Stocks


o Quick Sale Via Trade o No Mug o

Trading Between 08:00 and 23:00 TCT




Hi, I am a Trusted Trader (See my trading post here) and I also Buy & Sell Stocks. As with all my trades, it is a fast, mug free, and pleasant experience.


Stocks Available For Sale:

All prices are negotiable. I will match / beat other available prices.

LSC BB [100k Shares] - $24m

If there are zero available on the market, I will only sell above market price. Always check market first to see if more have been added since.


Buying All Stocks:

I will buy all stocks up to 105%! However, nearly all purchases will be made at a discount, especially if demand is low, forecast is poor, or the price is at a peak. All prices are negotiable.

Vulpes Vulpes Are Recruiting! (Click Me)



Dislike:

realistassasin disliked your thread - Scammer. Lost $2b to me from a mistake.

Mentions: LSC 24m · Rob_Snow Buys All Items | Stocks | PIs · VULPES 18% Gym, Diamond RW, OC 2 CE beasts +More