I get the feeling you are unhappy.
Please grave.
Started by CyberCommander [2314634] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Rhino Really is a dumbass
How would you of all people know what I use my time for lol
As a multi-time winner at hackathons around the globe
who sent out this awards, the government?
who sent out this awards, the government?
Michael,,,The Office...classic. Well done.
Rhino beat a Dirty Bomb, and you think you got the balls to challenge him openly?
This is Rhino right now:
[image: giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com]
This is Rhino right now:
[image: giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com]
Down right killed me that comment lmao
fpbp
I don't understand. You say you are a hacker, yet you donate money to the game.
Are you planning to hack yourself?
Are you planning to hack yourself?
And this is what unbridled autism looks like. Now everyone get a picture, but don't get too close to the enclosure, even just the possibility of real human skin to skin contact can set it off.
Graving on OP request.