Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territory map

Started by Hawksmere [1707129] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Hawksmere [1707129]
Hello.


(For ever) I've had the territory map 'off' on the city view - I have little need to see which faction is where.


Recently, though, the territory map is on as default. If I turn it 'off' at the little slider below, it goes off but as soon as I interact with the map (change zoom, expand screen, etc.) it turns back on again.


Is there a global setting I can change to stop this?



Apologies if I've just done something stupid to make this happen.



H.