Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot find TCHS Dividends

Started by Ron-Rews [2052864] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Ron-Rews [2052864] ×1

Ron-Rews [2052864]
I recently bought a TCHS BB and I have seen 7 events saying I have received a box of medical supplies but I only saw one box and till now I haven't seen the other 6.

I would appreciate if this is looked into.
Thank you.
Stewie [1494547]
07-09-2019 10:42:17Ron-Rews opened a Box of Medical Supplies and gained 50x Small First Aid Kit
05-09-2019 21:48:17Ron-Rews received a Box of Medical Supplies from Torn City Health Service
16-08-2019 17:50:34Ron-Rews listed 7x Box of Medical Supplies on their bazaar for $1,007,000 each
25-07-2019 20:48:20Ron-Rews received a Box of Medical Supplies from Torn City Health Service
17-07-2019 17:48:19Ron-Rews received a Box of Medical Supplies from Torn City Health Service
09-07-2019 01:48:20Ron-Rews received a Box of Medical Supplies from Torn City Health Service
05-07-2019 20:48:23Ron-Rews received a Box of Medical Supplies from Torn City Health Service
03-07-2019 05:48:22Ron-Rews received a Box of Medical Supplies from Torn City Health Service
28-06-2019 05:48:23Ron-Rews received a Box of Medical Supplies from Torn City Health Service
28-05-2019 21:46:45Ron-Rews found a Box of Medical Supplies in the city
I cannot find any evidence of these being purchased by anyone. So, 7x Box of Medical Supplies must still be in your bazaar, which is currently closed.

Please check.

Mentions: Ron-Rews [2052864]