Currently, when you try to set a bounty message along with a bounty on someone you've ignored or someone who has ignored you, you receive the following error:
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTY.
BOUNTY REASON WAS NOT INCLUDED DUE TO AN IGNORE BEING IN PLACE
START AGAIN
I suggest that, instead, the message be attached to the bounty on the bounty board but not displayed to the recipient. The bounty reason isn't so much as a communication to the recipient as it is a justification for the bounty for others to see. For example, if I want to bounty a scammer for doing their scammy thing and I put that in the bounty message, that shouldn't be prevented just because the scammer ignored me.
Effectively, this allows the scammer to ignore their victim as a preventative measure against their scammy reputation getting out to a wider population. I have a hard time believing that was the intended outcome here.
TL;DR - Don't show bounty messages to an ignored victim, but show them to everyone else.
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTY.
BOUNTY REASON WAS NOT INCLUDED DUE TO AN IGNORE BEING IN PLACE
START AGAIN
I suggest that, instead, the message be attached to the bounty on the bounty board but not displayed to the recipient. The bounty reason isn't so much as a communication to the recipient as it is a justification for the bounty for others to see. For example, if I want to bounty a scammer for doing their scammy thing and I put that in the bounty message, that shouldn't be prevented just because the scammer ignored me.
Effectively, this allows the scammer to ignore their victim as a preventative measure against their scammy reputation getting out to a wider population. I have a hard time believing that was the intended outcome here.
TL;DR - Don't show bounty messages to an ignored victim, but show them to everyone else.