From today onwards for two weeks (12:15am currently in New Zealand) I will be maintaining a very low calorie based diet based on recommendations from a book I read by a New Zealand author who had done numerous years of research on nutrition.
Why I'm doing this is due to the fact that I'm obese. 145kgs or so at 19 years old with a height of around 188cm isn't great. Borderline diabetic will probably show up soon so I need to start losing all this excess fat I carry with me.
The diet is simple. I will intend to lose 3kgs a week by eating only 400 calories a day and burn most of them off by finishing off the day with 30-45 minutes of exercise with my heart bpm remaining at a constant 100 or over till the exercise is done.
The diet can only be done for two weeks every month as I think the body won't handle the lack of nutrients or something like that. It's purely for weight loss. My budget for this is an easy average $90 each week.
If any of you would like the name of the book, comment below. If you'd like to join, awesome. If you just would like to comment, feel free! :)
Why I'm doing this is due to the fact that I'm obese. 145kgs or so at 19 years old with a height of around 188cm isn't great. Borderline diabetic will probably show up soon so I need to start losing all this excess fat I carry with me.
The diet is simple. I will intend to lose 3kgs a week by eating only 400 calories a day and burn most of them off by finishing off the day with 30-45 minutes of exercise with my heart bpm remaining at a constant 100 or over till the exercise is done.
The diet can only be done for two weeks every month as I think the body won't handle the lack of nutrients or something like that. It's purely for weight loss. My budget for this is an easy average $90 each week.
If any of you would like the name of the book, comment below. If you'd like to join, awesome. If you just would like to comment, feel free! :)