Is it good or bad?
A buddy of mine says a renter of his was kicked from his army job after 31 days inactive. So I asked in Global, and looked around at inactives.
Seems people feel strongly on both sides. And did Ched even do it on purpose?
This game doesn't seem to mind rewarding people for being inactive.
Yet isn't it strange for someone 500th in battlestats to be 35,000th in workstats?
Well apparently it's a done deal. Inactives got booted from basic jobs.
What do you say, good riddance or fix immediately?
Edit: Yeah, seems wrong. I must've been acting on incorrect info. My apologies.
A buddy of mine says a renter of his was kicked from his army job after 31 days inactive. So I asked in Global, and looked around at inactives.
Seems people feel strongly on both sides. And did Ched even do it on purpose?
This game doesn't seem to mind rewarding people for being inactive.
Yet isn't it strange for someone 500th in battlestats to be 35,000th in workstats?
Well apparently it's a done deal. Inactives got booted from basic jobs.
What do you say, good riddance or fix immediately?
Edit: Yeah, seems wrong. I must've been acting on incorrect info. My apologies.