Buying
Candy, Meds,Temporary Items, Flowers, Plushies,
Enhancers, Cars, Alcohol, Xanax, Lottery Vouchers,
SEDs, Cans, Edvds, Drug packs, BCTs, FHCs, Artifacts, Donator Packs,
Cesium, Skateboard, Parachute, Dumbbells, Boxing Gloves,
Palace, 2000 Happy Private Islands
and anything else that you want to sell.
No fancy useless price lists that link to other websites. If you see me online, contact me to sell your items and I will give you my live buying price for your items. If they're low end items my buying price will be better than other traders' autogenerated buying prices most of the time.
I don't buy collectibles or high end weapons and armor as I'm still a new trader and have very limited liquid cash.
Link to old trading thread- https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16091741&b=0&a=0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SELLING SOME OF THE BEST COMBAT ARMOUR IN MY BAZAAR !
Upgrade your combat gloves, combat pants, combat helmet and combat boots ratings from thar poor 38.something to 39 or 40 or 41+.
Every point counts more as a defensive measure. Upgrade your weapon and armour rating to win more fights. It's basically the cheapest battle stats you can buy and immediately effective!
Mentions: Merocks Buying Stuff