Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shadowy's Store

Started by Shadowy_Fox [2377119] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Shadowy_Fox [2377119]
Here we post on how good I sold/bought from you! It will be awesome if you rated me or posted on my thread to see how good my trading is!

Thank you all for stopping by and rating my thread!

Also, If I don't pay you in the beginning I'll pay you when I sell them!
I always keep my promises!