Hello I am writing because I had a really bad spilt in a poker game which 4 players went all In, me and a player had the same cards and i received 10 mil from a 50 mil all in bet, should have received way more than this can some help because this is rubbish
Poker - Bad Split
Started by YumYum- [2268845] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Hello, is this Poker 1.0 or the 2.0 Beta?
Poker 1.0
Do you have the game ID, please, or at least a time frame / cards you had.
It will be much easier with the game ID.
It will be much easier with the game ID.
It was around 5pm torn time I don't know the table I'd
It was in a 100 mil table with 1 mil stakes
It was in a 100 mil table with 1 mil stakes
With both had Ace/Queen
Without the game ID, this will make it much more difficult to check, but I'll pass it over to Pavel.
I've edited the title for clarity!
I've edited the title for clarity!
Yeah okay please get back to me because it made me very angry and titled that this happen and caused me to lose more money than I should have
Sorry, but I can't find it so far. You told that it was around 5PM, however thread was created at 4AM, so this was a day earlier? However I don't see any games you played at the second half of the day at 9.09. You didn't told what hand you had, how much you exactly won and we don't know the gameID - it's almost impossible to find it in such case.
No maybe a hour before this thread was created and I did say what hand I had it was (ace/queen's) we both had and I ratherely had 60mil which should have been a lot more
I believe I found it.