Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination Competition

Started by Argozdoc [2116723] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 268 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Argozdoc [2116723]
This "competition" is a joke !!
The choice of a team would be random, but not at all : I just have a look on the team Lumberjacks : more than 50 players lvl 100 ! In mine : 12 !
The final result is an evidence. Not the smallest equilibration. I renounce to continue. I'll wait an amelioration of terms and conditions of the game .
Beerstein [1322136]
It's because those with the Lumberjack option organized a quick stack internally with factions and externally on GD where the most active players look. Literally anyone with access to GD would have seen this in time to take advantage.

I would have hopped in but it wasn't on my 4 so I rolled the dice and landed Revengers, such is life. It was only after that I remembered I have all the merits and can trash the team of trolls. A no lose scenario if you will.

All part of the strategy of Elim my friend. 90% pre-game planning 10% bitchslapping post start.
Indubitably [2117849]
I joined Lumberjacks because my other 3 options were Hillbillies, Millenials, and Punchbags.

...Was kind of forced into it.

Either way, Field Mice + Trolls are really strong as well. These three are very obviously stronger than the other teams.