Hey there will be 3 riddles posted below and the riddles will change weekly.
1 answer right - 50k
2 answer's right - 100k
3 answer's right - 200k
________________________________________________________________________________________
Riddle 1: What does this say? Or nothing. Or nothing
Riddle 2: When set loose I fly away. Never so cursed as when I go astray. What am I?
Riddle 3: He who has it doesn't tell it. He who takes it doesn't know it. He who knows it doesn't want it. What is it?
________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't go searching up the answers :) at least try to guess them to start with.
1 answer right - 50k
2 answer's right - 100k
3 answer's right - 200k
________________________________________________________________________________________
Riddle 1: What does this say? Or nothing. Or nothing
Riddle 2: When set loose I fly away. Never so cursed as when I go astray. What am I?
Riddle 3: He who has it doesn't tell it. He who takes it doesn't know it. He who knows it doesn't want it. What is it?
________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't go searching up the answers :) at least try to guess them to start with.