Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination and the Bookie

Started by KermodeBear [2011760] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
KermodeBear [2011760]
It's the biggest event in Torn and we should be able to place bets on not only the ultimate winner, but also on which team will be first to be eliminated. I'm sure there's all kinds of fun things that could be made available to the Bookie.

Will betting cause even more backstabbing, drama, and dirty tricks to happen? Absolutely! Will that make the event more interesting? Definitely!

I know it's a bit late to implement something for this year, but it would be a wonderful feature to have for 2020. Not sure if these bets should be available to the people in the tournament, but then again, if you believe in your team (or want to take a dive), you can put your money where your mouth is.
Zwel [1863227]
++++++++......................+
+---------------+...................+
+----------------+..................+
+---------------+...................+
++++++++.......++++++++++++++
+----+...............................+
+------+.............................+
+---------+..........................+
+------------+.......................+
KermodeBear [2011760]
Bumpity Bump.

I was contacted by someone with some interesting information about this topic that I won't share at this time. I am now very interested in getting this to 100 upvotes!