Just to correct you, you're completely misunderstanding what you've quoted from me and its actually the exact opposite to the point you made. I said they reported it long BEFORE it got out of hand - meaning it was reported before any damage was caused. Not after as you're implying and implying what I meant as well.
Pay your condolences to R and that fool SB
Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 310 / 310 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I wont be coming here anymore on this topic.My eyes hurt me.
Drops mic
Drops mic
Ah yes, let’s all thank the glitch monkeys for doing us a favour! I wonder if they would also bang our wives and girlfriends infront of us? Oh I really hope they would. Oh please do us a favour daddy Hilgar
Peace
Peace
Staff, seriously, you have a real issue here. You've got a whole bunch of users here who are seeing R get away with shit that would get us fedded. I know this is your house but you NEED to enforce your rules. You should also keep a much closer eye on Relentless they're obviously cheating their asses off right under your noses and getting away with it for way too long.
Yesterday bounties on P young players siting in the wall were 500 to 700k, today 100k. Inflation Control!
That who has done what?
Self-busting exploit?
WSSB?
DP Duplication?
Don't you have thePT sub faction 420 faction to run?
Self-busting exploit?
WSSB?
DP Duplication?
Don't you have the
The crazy part of this whole thing is that the horse racing exploit only came to light because another more profitable bookie exploit managed to be abused in the weeks prior to the bookie being shut down. And both exploits were committed by roughly the same faction/group of people. But only the horse one gets a lukewarm punishment and the cheaters are still crying.
Any real bookie would protect itself from a 19x multi (going to 3x in a few minute window) hitting with that many people. Shit, any real casino woulda banned these people from abusing it a long time ago. They take us for a bunch of dumbasses claiming this wasn't scripted. Like anyone was looking up odds for Brazil C league soccer or under 18 Chinese B league rugby games in real time.
Imagine how much shit in the game ched has to change because of the same group of people finding a hole and turning it into a canyon. Shit, we might even have a proper warring mode if it wasn't for all these necessary casino updates that need to keep coming since the economy keeps breaking by the same few people.
Any real bookie would protect itself from a 19x multi (going to 3x in a few minute window) hitting with that many people. Shit, any real casino woulda banned these people from abusing it a long time ago. They take us for a bunch of dumbasses claiming this wasn't scripted. Like anyone was looking up odds for Brazil C league soccer or under 18 Chinese B league rugby games in real time.
Imagine how much shit in the game ched has to change because of the same group of people finding a hole and turning it into a canyon. Shit, we might even have a proper warring mode if it wasn't for all these necessary casino updates that need to keep coming since the economy keeps breaking by the same few people.
Thats the thing
I think it was already "out of hand". The glitch seems to have been discoverd many months before Td3h got to know about it. The ones who exploited it first, like SB, did they make reports about Billions in profit? As I understand Bogie got a report from Td3h as what was described as " an extremely minor situation".
I hope we will have an article about this later to shed some more light about it.
I think it was already "out of hand". The glitch seems to have been discoverd many months before Td3h got to know about it. The ones who exploited it first, like SB, did they make reports about Billions in profit? As I understand Bogie got a report from Td3h as what was described as " an extremely minor situation".
I hope we will have an article about this later to shed some more light about it.
Deflecting your crap with others wrongdoings does not make it less bad...
Too bad you lot fail to understand that...
I mean, there are a few there with a clear medical condition but i would imagine there would still be a few that could be reasoned with.
Too bad you lot fail to understand that...
I mean, there are a few there with a clear medical condition but i would imagine there would still be a few that could be reasoned with.
Td3h mugged you and stole $85,302 [view]
ahahahahaha
gonna take a long time to make up your losses petite pois
ahahahahaha
gonna take a long time to make up your losses petite pois
Mentions: Td3h [1785428]
I'll pay my condolences for SB but this is old hat for Relentless. I mean sure, there's blame to be cast on a few people with Ched and Bogie included. How these kind of gains are made with no staff noticing it and looking into says to me that there is a major fault in the system somewhere.
never selfbusted (was inactive back then and my dex is like 1 mill XD)
never had wssb
and never heard of dp duplication until KK has posted in on youtube.
PT sub faction,ask all others,this is a fun event we are organising and this faction has no allegiance to PT whatsoever.
Seeing your name in here makes me want to puke
never had wssb
and never heard of dp duplication until KK has posted in on youtube.
PT sub faction,ask all others,this is a fun event we are organising and this faction has no allegiance to PT whatsoever.
Seeing your name in here makes me want to puke
Calm down, tiger.
I didn't bet on any horse races, and nothing was deducted from my account, so I don't know what "your crap" you're speaking of here.
Is that a mental condition that you have? There is no reason for you to tell me about it.
I didn't bet on any horse races, and nothing was deducted from my account, so I don't know what "your crap" you're speaking of here.
Is that a mental condition that you have? There is no reason for you to tell me about it.
:)
HellR4iser [27478]: "oh shut up please,this isnt the first time they have done this. They exploited many times."
Who is "they", and what has been exploited many times?
You didn't answer the question, though.
Who is "they", and what has been exploited many times?
Mentions: HellR4iser [27478]
Can we please keep it civil, no need to bring the mental condition of people in to this, thank you very much.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]: I mean, there are a few there with a clear medical condition but i would imagine there would still be a few that could be reasoned with.
He did, not me. I was just asking why he attached the link.
He did, not me. I was just asking why he attached the link.
Mentions: A_Mean_Person [1631303]
He really is a mean person I guess, unbelievable
If you read the traits you wont have a hard time figuring out who was i speaking about. Might even know a few more than me, because i don't really deal with you lot that much.
Deflecting your crap was related to you as member of Relentless, not you, specific self.
I do have my set of quirks, don't worry. Narcissistic personality disorder is not one of them though. But could be... Not like you pick them.
Lets face it Casino Exploits is for Relentless as shit is to flies... You can't help but to be all over it.
Deflecting your crap was related to you as member of Relentless, not you, specific self.
I do have my set of quirks, don't worry. Narcissistic personality disorder is not one of them though. But could be... Not like you pick them.
Lets face it Casino Exploits is for Relentless as shit is to flies... You can't help but to be all over it.
You are right.
This recurring payment plan has been canceled and cannot be reactivated. No more recurring payments will be made.
This recurring payment plan has been canceled and cannot be reactivated. No more recurring payments will be made.