I apologize if this doesn't function properly, folks. This was my first time using Bandicam as the Microsoft screen capture kept malfunctioning.
>>> Video of winning ticket <<< (#587 - Diablo)
The video itself wouldn't post on here, so, just click the link.
***EDIT - It has come to my attention that by clicking the link it triggers the video file to download from Discord (rather than simply opening). I understand that many are cautious about unknown downloads, as am I, so I just wanted to bring this to your attention.
>>> Video of winning ticket <<< (#587 - Diablo)
The video itself wouldn't post on here, so, just click the link.
***EDIT - It has come to my attention that by clicking the link it triggers the video file to download from Discord (rather than simply opening). I understand that many are cautious about unknown downloads, as am I, so I just wanted to bring this to your attention.