Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random Radiation Sickness

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 408 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
72
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Krastinov [1542326]
So many DB's detonating, that the chances are high that you fall ill
with Radiation Sickness. You dont have to be in the target Faction
it happens at Random.

How many innocent Torn Citizens have been poisoned and ended
up in Hospital with severe sickness and high costs at getting out ?

I was struck today, completely innocently, minding my own buisness
as i was walking past a strip bar. It cost me 4 Neumune Tablets and i
Was poisoned at -18% stat reduction in attacking.

Tell us how hard you were hit and what u think of these Random Radiation hits ?

No Poll as everyone knows about Nova :-p
DUDE [1028023]
Except I have always made one thread every week. Not my fault they always stay at the top.

This fool posts garbage every day
BadZena [1968552]
To get back on topic...I got radiation poisoning. It took 4 Neumune tabs to get me out of the hospital too. My stats were reduced by over 25% to start, down to about 22% now though.

Was frustrating as I'd only actually logged in to train, got sidetracked cos some very low stats wanted in on the company, and boom, next thing I know, I get the announcement and in hosp.

Managed to get out of hospital, but another bomb had gone off, so I couldn't fly to Swiss to rehab, so I let a faction mate 'reduce' my happiness for his 3 merits! Bonus I guess!

Edit:

DUDE disliked your post



Random Radiation Sickness


^^ Yeah, radiation sickness is a bitch, eh dud?

Mentions: Random Radiation Sickness

Cherreh [1522242]
Does radiation not like Mexicans? Why am I not getting any? :(


But, tbh- I just hate when I can’t fly. I got shit to do man...
splent [2088243] Admin Staff
I can confirm this, I was just minding my business and getting naked when suddenly Krastinov collapsed outside of the strip bar.

I did gave him mouth to mouth so that saved his life for sure...