I have to say, I've always believed staff and management to be against Relentless, I really did.
I'm not saying it in an argumentative way, I just always did because there has been so many examples in which issues related to Relentless were dismissed, overlooked, lazily administered, heavily punished without any accountability aside from the public torches and whatnot.
Seeing the whole script issue upon waking up made me reconsider, tho. The pattern seems to be always the same, regardless of the source, which somehow made me realise that the management of this game isnt biased against me, my faction, my friends: it's just how they work.
Issues are barely investigated, things are said without listening to what the players are saying, on the sole safety net that everyting can be retroactively fixed later if shit hits the fan, without any type of accountability.
There is indeed a pattern. Lazy administration of an issue being brought by a player, a green light is issued out of ignorance and incompetence, once the issue eventually explodes the players are essentially told to go f**k themselves.
I hope that everyone is starting to see what me and many others have already experienced many times.
The silver lining is that as far as myself is concerned it's always been pixel numbers issues, which ultimately mean nothing. In this case it's your personal data.
Now that a chunk of players have had a green light issued, their personal information harvested by someone under the staff ignorant blessing and were told 'Oh well, it's your fault for downloading and using that, f**k off', I hope at least some of them will start to realize the depth of how f**ked up things are in this game and how intellectually dishonest the management is.
And I would like to remind everyone that you are subscribing and buying DPs to pay a 5 digit yearly salary to a Community Manager who essentially gave the green light to someone to have access to your personal information, whatever the nature of said information is.
I'm not saying it in an argumentative way, I just always did because there has been so many examples in which issues related to Relentless were dismissed, overlooked, lazily administered, heavily punished without any accountability aside from the public torches and whatnot.
Seeing the whole script issue upon waking up made me reconsider, tho. The pattern seems to be always the same, regardless of the source, which somehow made me realise that the management of this game isnt biased against me, my faction, my friends: it's just how they work.
Issues are barely investigated, things are said without listening to what the players are saying, on the sole safety net that everyting can be retroactively fixed later if shit hits the fan, without any type of accountability.
There is indeed a pattern. Lazy administration of an issue being brought by a player, a green light is issued out of ignorance and incompetence, once the issue eventually explodes the players are essentially told to go f**k themselves.
I hope that everyone is starting to see what me and many others have already experienced many times.
The silver lining is that as far as myself is concerned it's always been pixel numbers issues, which ultimately mean nothing. In this case it's your personal data.
Now that a chunk of players have had a green light issued, their personal information harvested by someone under the staff ignorant blessing and were told 'Oh well, it's your fault for downloading and using that, f**k off', I hope at least some of them will start to realize the depth of how f**ked up things are in this game and how intellectually dishonest the management is.
And I would like to remind everyone that you are subscribing and buying DPs to pay a 5 digit yearly salary to a Community Manager who essentially gave the green light to someone to have access to your personal information, whatever the nature of said information is.