I'm in, it would help me so much :D
(ENDED)
Started by Percival [2011120] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 786 / 786 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'll join this
Probably too late but hi :)
Commented on this thread to enter :)
Commenting to enter.
Sad to see you go and thanks for sharing your wealth!
Wubba lubba
Guys its over lol, i see this going into an infinite loop where people r still posting 2 years from now
Good Luck on your future endeavours outside of Torn! i’d love to enter
good luck in RL
me
id love to receive a donator pack, which i cant afford yet. Yes i am new, but i wont quit that soon. I asume.
superrrr
well dude i would hope for something good out of this
pm me btw if anybody wants to join an adult novetlie company
pm me btw if anybody wants to join an adult novetlie company
He's not kidding people...it really is OVER
I can see people still ignoring this damn message and asking for 'da loooot'
I can see people still ignoring this damn message and asking for 'da loooot'
Sure why not
PLEASW
Id like the opportunity to win thx
A wholesome idea to spread the wealth!
Good luck for your future!