Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Stats

Started by AngieVarona [2348907] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
AngieVarona [2348907]
I think there should be a way to see our last 10 hands, community cards and the winning hand.

Its because sometimes we aren't able to see the winning hand as it goes away super fast and we get confused about our cards if they were better than the opponent cards or not?

If we can see our last 10 hands, it would be great and also we could confirm our cards and can also see the winning hand.

Thanks and I hope other poker players will agree with me :) OR maybe not LOL I don't know