Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

racing tab

Started by Barfly60 [78294] on in Racing.

1 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Barfly60 [78294]
there are 4 tabs that i know of, Hospital, Faction, Company, Global, I am sure there are more.

What i would like is a racing one, is that possible?

Or to hard because of all the different races?
Kupe [2198270]
I'm not sure what browser or app you are using. I have a lot more tabs than that. Not a racing tab though. If you have the Doctorn extension, it allows you to put in extra shortcuts, and racing is one that I use.

It would be nice to have direct access provided by Torn, rather than a third party.