Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gambling: TornCity Guide

Started by ChiefFoe [2379806] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

ChiefFoe [2379806]
Well I have a strong opinion I feel you should take time and hear me out.
First off everyone has their own game their are multiple ways you can gamble but I'll be speaking about 2 in particular I feel are the best ways to win consistently.

Blackjack is what I played the most at first,
But I honestly dont recommend this as a money maker if that's what your after...

" Roulette " is the best way hands down I was playing 10k on odds and even sometimes I tryed the different numbers but they were not winning often.


Ps. " Gamble Roulette and 10k Bet's on "Odd" or "Even"
MikePence [2029670]
Well I have a strong opinion I feel you should take time and hear me out.
First off why is your thread not on Elimination/DBs/Mafia's scripting/Bookie?

Bye.
ChiefFoe [2379806]
Obviously the loser would be hosbitolized by this.

Russian Roulette is a game where you put a single bullet into a 6 shooter and spin the cylinder ( ammo clip )

Usually played between 2 people.
Odds being >( 1 Bullet X People ) ( X Revolver Clip )<

X representing the X number of whatever.
Bainz [2101476]
Personally, my favorite way to play is against the system. That way I lose all my cash and Ched can get more DP money. We have to fund those developers somehow. >.>
Hamr [2027992]
This doesn't appear to be much of a strong opinion

It also doesn't appear to be of much use as a guide, either, as it lacks any real information at all.

Nothing on the styles and capacities of the games, nothing on odds, nothing on what you have achieved or what can be achieved in the casino.

And the final damning factor: why is this not a duplicate thread!?!?!?!?